Monday, April 21, 2008

Amazing Service

Singing and playing had been tiring on Saturday, but I can really see how God had brought me and the whole band through the whole praise and worship session. I was amazed by how it all turned out; the overall sound and the response from the congregation was simply overwhelming. I never knew that a 4-piece could sound so full and dynamic. I think technical stuffs aside, I believe it was really God who was in control of the team. We were just used by Him as instruments to deliver His presence to the people's hearts.

I'm very convicted and excited to carry this on for the subsequent services. I saw how an extra attention paid to the technical parts like sound, choice of effects and fill-in notes etc. could make so much difference to the overall dynamics. Let's keep it up man! Praise and worship can change lives!! :D

Psalm 33:2-4

2
Praise the LORD with the harp;
make music to him on the ten-stringed lyre.

3 Sing to him a new song;
play skillfully, and shout for joy.

4 For the word of the LORD is right and true;
he is faithful in all he does.


No comments: