Just played basketball with some random ppl: Shawn, Martin, Rayson, Junliang, Luke and Freedy. AND GUESS WHAT GUYS, I SPRAINED MY ANKLE AGAIN!! HOHO! It's really traumatizing when you land with your foot in the awkward(tilted) position, and the next thing you know is that you have rested your whole body weight on your ankle and you just totally twist it to one side(OUCH!). Sian I think I'm developing a weak joint, sprained the same spot for like 5 times alr. Haha oh well.
Since Shawn was the 'culprit', we got him to pray for my ankle. And you know what guys, the cool thing was that the pain alleviated almost immediately after the prayer(I even tried walking, NO PAIN!) Now I can even rotate my ankle without feeling any pain, amen God is good man! :D Maybe Shawn has the gift of healing, but then again he also did pray for no more injuries from then on. Haha then the funniest thing was abt 5 minutes after I sprained my ankle, FREEDY SPRAINED HIS ANKLE! LMAO so we're like the casualties of the day. Haha but okay la his was only a slight sprain(but trust me it's still very painful.)
Despite all these, still wanna thank God for the great weather and a great time of fellowship with random ppl. Haha alright gotta go meet some random guy to sell him my acoustic hardcase for $20. Yay money! And that's gonna last me till Sunday -_-' Hmm shall pray that God will provide more! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment