Monday, March 30, 2009

Goodbye 1/4

Yes ONE QUARTER OF THE YEAR IS GONE! Imagine u eating pizza, and one corner is now gone - that's the part of the year that is gone. Haha so fast right. Remember counting down to 2009? IT'S APRIL ALREADY!

Haha AND that means erm... 15 more months to ORD! (or rather ROD)
Ok la not exactly very encouraging but hell yeah 9 months sweeped by like a bullet train.

On the side note, I spent $100 this month! PURELY ON FOOD AND TRANSPORT! I didn't buy anything related to guitar and I survived. Haha! -pats back

Anyways just went to cookhouse alone and met some familiar faces. Saw alex at the cookhouse. Haha gonna miss him man. All the best in OCS! And yeah I'm gonna miss not seeing shawn at cookhouse too. But I'm really glad he survived 9 months in OCS. I guess God really pulled him through man. Throughout my 9 months of lunching at OCS dining hall, I saw many cadets came and went, some from ny, some from zhonghua, some, well I just remember faces.

Yay thank God that ame's bday yesterday was a success! Haha hope she loved the lunch and dunks! Now I have to squeeze my brain juices for Operation TWENTYONE - the QUEEN party! Haha ay this is what happens when you're an nsf in your cg. Lol and apparently I'm very lousy at birthday plannings. Help!

No comments: