Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Financial Deficit in the Midst of Recession

It's been a week since I last blogged. Nothing interesting in my life, except having left $27.80 in my account. SHIET!

I spent at least $2k in the past 3 months. Killer.

Pedals:
-Boss FDR $210 (thought it was a preamp, waste $$)
-Boss DD5 $230 (needed a digital delay, useful)
-Boss FS5U $35 (needed a tap tempo to use together with DD5, useful)
-Boss Keeley Mod BD2 $180 (very nice clear overdrive great for blues and LB songs, useful)
-Wampler Pinnacle $280 (good dist pedal but doesn't suit single coils, waste $$)
-Sansamp GT2 $200 (needed a preamp, but sounds muffled when played thru nexus, abit waste$$)
-MXR phaser 90 $90 (very useful! for praise esp)

Guitar cases
-Electric hardcase $60 (needed a hardcase to store fender cij, useful)
-Acoustic softcase $50 (needed a softcase to store takamine, useful)

Guitar amps:
-Vox AD30VT $260 (impulse but it's a really good & cheap digital modelling amp, abit waste $$)

Pickups:
-Lace sensor holy grail $70 (needed a middle noiseless pup for fender cij, useful)
-Boss DB6 Metronome $90 (useful tool for every single musician)
-Dimarzio Area '58 x 2 $305 (very expensive! but powerful single coil stacks, sounds awesome, quite useful)
-Changing pickups $25 (could have done it with simon's help, waste $$)

Misc:
-Acoustic preamp rack bag $48 (needed a bag for acoustic preamp rack, useful)
-Misc stuff(lemon oil, fast fret, capo, cables, daisy chains etc.) - $110 (useful)

A stunning $2243.

I think God is rebuking me for spending so much. I'm spending more than I'm earning. And there goes all my savings. Some stuffs are bought out of necessity, but some are just out of impulse. I should really stop, pray and start selling some unnecessary stuffs on my board. Sigh. What were you thinking kai?

No comments: