Okay after nights of listening, rearranging, tweaking and tweaking. Here's the conclusion:
I'M SELLING MY WAMPLER PINNACLE AND BOSS FDR-1!
The wampler pinnacle is really good(on the demos on youtube where everything they use are boutique), what a pity that it sounds really muffled on the 'modern' mode and super duper jarring on the 'vintage' mode. I just can't get something balanced out of it. IT COST ME LIKE ALMOST 300 BUCKS! Maybe it's my preamp, maybe it's my guitar, maybe it's the pickups, maybe maybe...
Hai and I just wasted another 200 bucks buying a Boss FDR-1. FDR stands for Fender Deluxe Reverb - YES that's one of the classic Fender tube amps. SOOO silly me mistook it as a preamp, but the truth is it only makes your amp sound like a FDR amp but on itself it's practically nothing. So since we're playing without amps in nexus, that thing is U-S-E-L-E-S-S! And it clashes so badly with my Sansamp GT2 when the distortion is on-ed. Like the TV got no reception sound before Sadako climbs out of it. Super sian. It's economic crisis and here I am wasting lots of money.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment