It has been a happening week, or rather weekend. I played for combined svc for the first time this year at suntec convention hall! Haha I was so impressed by the vastness of the arena, the size of the stage, and of course, the equipments they provided, which resulted in the awesome sonor experience. I believe God has spoken to many in the svc, esp through the powerful, heartfelt sermon by ps jeff. Awesome la! The team I worked with were all familiar people coz most are from the youth side. And I believe it was quite a breakthrough for Jerel as well(I think he played very well!) Yay thank God for him and the rest.
At the end of the 2 services, we all had to say our goodbyes to the 'Big Boys'! *sobs*
GOODBYE MARSHALL JCM900, MARSHALL VALVESTATE, THAT BRAND NEW DW DRUMSET, AND THE BASS AMP WHICH SOUNDED AWESOME TOO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment