Monday, July 28, 2008

Long wait at the polyclinic

Woke up today and felt that my throat was swimming in a pool of phlegm. EEEEWW! Hahaha yeah man I'm sick. I've been having a sorethroat since yesterday morning, sucks. Feels like your throat has gone all rusted. It got really bad this morning so I decided to get a day of MC. Lacking of cash, I left my house with my 11B and went to a polyclinic.

I discovered that now polyclinics have this new Self-Registration machine. Basically you just gotta scan your IC and you can get a queue number. Everything started well, I was 5 minutes earlier than a bunch of uncles who flooded around that 3 poor machines. And everything after that was about WAITING. I waited to get the queue number to see the doctor, waited to see the doctor, waited to get the queue number to get my medicine, waited to get my medicine, waited to pay for my medicine. I entered the polyclinic at 1040 and left at 1330. Close to 3 hours of waiting! But alright no complaining since it's free COZ I'M A SOLDIER! :DD

Hah feels nostalgic to go polyclinic man, my shelter and refuge during my JC days... LOL! JC students out there who wanna get straight As, pls don't visit the polyclinic too often!!

No comments: