Haha wow feels great to be back at my blog! The first thing that hit me when I visited my blog after a long time was that sometimes plans don't really work out the way you want them to. I guess plans can sound great, but it's much more than just writing them down or talking abt them.
I wanna read more books- But my train rides are the only chances for me to catch my slp.
I wanna go for mission trip- I bought tickets for Hongkong LC! :))
I wanna lose weight- Let's not talk abt that first. LOL.
I wanna save more money- Oh shit.
I wanna outreach- Working on it pretty well.
Proverbs 16:9
9 In his heart a man plans his course,
but the LORD determines his steps.
Well I guess no matter how good our plans can sound, we still have to commit them to God and pray continually. Cos at the end of the day God is still the one in control, He is still the one who takes the driver's seat and the steering wheel of our lives.
Many times I felt so tired and pointless, even though my NS life is so uninteresting to be mentioned abt compared to the Pes As & Bs, even the Pes Cs. I felt so alone and that no one could understand. Sometimes I just sit in the office and wonder why the hell am I here for, wasting my life away. But to think of it again, if I wasn't in that office, what else would I actually be doing. So is life that meaningless and boring? Whatever happened to life to the fullest with God. I'm just wondering. If you're reading this, please pray for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment