skip to main | skip to sidebar

Kai's Blog

Monday, January 12, 2009


Okay out of absolute randomness, I decided to post a picture of my pedalboard! Haha?!
Posted by Kai at 2:49 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Tagboard


Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (23)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ▼  January (6)
      • And the long holiday ends...
      • I'm BORED.
      • Okay out of absolute randomness, I decided to post...
      • CHICKEN POX!
      • Sick.
      • Brand new year, brand new start, brand new challenges
  • ►  2008 (20)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (2)

About Me

My photo
Kai
Age: 20
Camp: SAFTI MI
Church: Hope Church Singapore
Interests: Guitars
View my complete profile